Baltimore Car Accident Lawyer
Rely on Our Baltimore Car Accident Lawyer
The Truth About Auto Accidents
- According to the Association for Safe International Road Travel, nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes year, on average 3,287 deaths a day.
- Each year more than 30,000 people are killed in car accidents across America alone.
- This number includes more than 1,500 children under the age of 15 and 8,000 between the ages of 16-20.
- Thousands of these victims will suffer from permanent disabilities as a result of their car wreck.
- Over 2.5 million Americans are sent to the emergency room every year for injuries they sustained while in a car accident.
- The economic costs of all of these crashes totals more than $275 billion each year. An economy as large as the United States can handle these costs; however, these wrecks can be financially devastating for the individuals involved in them. Between paying medical bills and losing wages as you recover, getting injured in a car accident can be a hard hit to your checkbook.
Some of the top causes of car accidents in the country are:
- Distracted Driving – Texting, checking your Facebook, making phone calls, Tweeting, eating food, putting on makeup, fussing with your GPS – these are all instances of distracted driving.
- Speeding – Driving over the posted speed limit or too fast for the road conditions is the second most common causes of car accidents.
- Drunk Driving – One-third of all traffic-related deaths are caused by drunk drivers. An estimated 17% of all of the children who died in traffic wrecks were killed by drunk drivers.
- Reckless Driving – Driving aggressively, tailgating, changing lanes too quickly and failing to use turn signals are all common examples of reckless driving.
- Weather Conditions – Slick roads are dangerous roads. Whether the cause of the slickness is rain or ice, your odds of being in an auto accident will increase.
If you were injured in a car accident, you’ll need a Baltimore car accident lawyer to represent you. Spector Law Group will help you fight for the compensation you need to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and more. Dial 443-505-7343 and let an attorney take the wheel.
Our Baltimore Car Accident Lawyer Is Ready
Us Vs. Them: Are You Prepared?
After a wreck, it can be hard to stay calm. Once you have exchanged information with the other party and completed your statement to the police, it is imperative that you save any documents, receipts, or evidence that could pertain to your case.
The insurance companies make money by paying you as little as possible for your injury. Because this happens, it’s advised to hire a trusted Baltimore car accident lawyer to work for you.
At The Spector Law Group, we know your injury can’t wait for the insurance company to decide what to do. Your bills won’t wait. You need help now.
We take an aggressive, hands-on approach representing car accident victims in the state of Maryland. The Spector Law Group has car accident attorneys with the experience, reputation, and resources to get you what you deserve. We’ve recovered millions of dollars for our clients, and can help you recover the maximum compensation for your car accident injuries.
Schedule a complimentary, confidential assessment of your potential car accident case by giving our auto accident attorney a call at (443) 505-7343.
We don’t get paid unless you win!
If you have been injured call 443-505-7343 or Click here