The Spector Law group represents victims seriously injured in all types of accidents and due to medical malpractice. If you or a member of your family has suffered serious injury caused by negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, time away from work, general pain and suffering, and other accident related expenses. While our clients focus on their recovery and rehabilitation, the award-winning trial attorneys at The Spector Law Group aggressively pursue full and fair compensation to get you the justice you deserve.
Our attorneys have successfully handled nearly every type of personal injury case in Maryland and nationwide.
Our practice areas include:
The Spector Law Group is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To learn more about The Spector Law Group, or to schedule a complimentary, confidential assessment of your case, call us today. We don’t get paid unless you win.
- $150 Million Baltimore County verdict against ExxonMobil for residents who suffered from groundwater contamination
- $10.8 Million Oregon verdict for a child who suffers cerebral palsy and mental retardation due to a failure to respond to signs and symptoms of a uterine rupture
- $6 Million recovery for a child with cerebral palsy due to labor and delivery malpractice
- $4.25 Million recovery for a child who has brain damage and a seizure disorder because of a negligent failure to respond to severe dehydration in a newborn
- $3.5 Million recovery for a child who suffers cerebral palsy and mental retardation due to a mismanaged labor and delivery
- $1.7 Million recovery for a Maryland business owner for breach of warranty claim.
In addition to these recoveries, Mr. Spector has represented a number of clients whose cases resolved without going to trial. These out of court settlements are subject to confidential settlement agreements. Mr. Spector has also represented businesses in matters concerning collections of debts as well contract disputes.
If you have been injured call 443-505-7343 or Click here