Birth Injury Lawyer
Birth Injury Lawyer
Having a child is typically one of the most important events in many people’s lives. Ensuring you have a healthy and strong child is the number one priority for almost every parent. In many situations unfortunate complications can occur during certain pregnancies, which can result in severe birth defects.
There are a multitude of birth defects that are capable of forming during the developmental stages of the fetal cycle. The most common of these defects are:
- Central Nervous system defects: the leading specific defects are spina bifida and Anencephaly
- Cardiovascular defects: the leading specific defects are Transposition of great arteries, Tetralogy of Fallot and Atrioventricular septal defect
- Orofacial defects: the leading specific defects are cleft lip and cleft palate
- Gastrointestinal defects: the leading specific defect is Rectal and large intestinal atresia/stenosis
- Musculoskeletal defects: the leading specific defects are Reduction deformity, upper limbs, Diaphragmatic hernia and Gastroschisis
- Chromosomal anomalies: the leading defect is down syndrome
There are many other possible birth defects that are possible, these are just the most frequent kinds that we see people encounter.
Many laws have been implemented into our health system to ensure that the medical field is doing everything possible to ensure the avoidance of these unwanted defects. If any of these regulations is disregarded in any way, the party who is in violation of the legal statutes can be held one hundred percent responsible for the repercussions in the eyes of the law.
If you or someone in your family has encountered a birth defect due to the direct negligence of another party, you may be liable for a fair compensation in court. At Spector Law Group we are ready to fully assist in your time of need.
Caring for an individual with any defect can be a daunting and time consuming task, leaving you struggling to make room in your day to earn adequate wage to care for your family. Expensive medical bills can also begin to add up extraordinarily quickly, causing you to scramble just to keep up with your standard financial responsibilities. At Spector Law Group, we don’t think it’s fair to be stuck in such a position. Going against a well-represented medical law team on your own, on top of your stressful, daily obligations is an uphill climb for anyone; we are here to help. Our vast expanse of knowledge in the field of health care law, coupled with our incredible work experience, gives you the peace of mind that you are in the right hands. Our expert attorneys take cases nationwide, so we are happy to travel to whatever location is most convenient for you and in many situations we will even offer a free review of your claim! Certain states require that all cases must be filed within a specific window of time, so don’t hesitate any longer and give us a risk free call today.